KCM in the News
- Miami Herald: Probe Found Fernandez Caused Fatal Boat Crash. His Lawyer Insists Pitcher ‘Was Framed’
- Miami Herald: Grieving, Questions Continue for Jose Hernandez’s Mother 5 Years Later
- Sentinel: Dolman Retained After Disabled Woman Locked in Van
- Dolman: Cameras Can Prevent Nursing Home Neglect and Abuse
- Dolman, KCM Retained after American Airlines Plane Catches Fire
- Hancock, Dolman: Champions of Justice (2019)
- Update: KCM Client Recovering from Boat Explosion Injuries
- Dolman Represents Family of Man Killed by Forklift
- Actor G-Rod Retains Dolman in Civil Assault Case vs. Machine Gun Kelly
- SFLG 2018: Top Lawyers
- 7 Attorneys named to Best Lawyers in America 2018
- Hancock, Dolman: Champions of Justice (2017)
- KCM Attorney: Broward County Mayor Should Be Elected
- Sentinel: 7 Firm Attorneys Named Best in America
- Firm’s Attorneys Active at Broward Bar Conference
- KCM Attorney’s Advice to Trump on Chinese Drywall Imports
- KCM Attorney: Ban Chinese Drywall Imports
- Sun Sentinel: KCM Attorney on Perils of Chinese Drywall
- Letter: KCM Attorney on Dangers of Chinese Drywall Imports
- Royer Backs State’s Findings in Fernandez Crash
- Sun Sentinel: KCM Attorney on Safeguarding Seniors After Crisis
- Miami Herald: KCM Attorneys on Education Funding
- 8 Firm Attorneys Named Super Lawyers
- KCM Attorney Participates In Democratic Network
- Investigation: Fernandez to Blame for Fatal Boating Accident
- Yahoo News: Investigation Shows Fernandez Driving Boat
- Krupnick Campbell Named Top South Florida Law Firm
- KCM Attorney Named to Board of Florida League of Mayors
- KCM Attorney Krulik Co-Chair of Broward Bar Association Trial Law Section
Our Office Hours
Monday open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday open9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Thursday open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday closed --
Sunday closed --