KCM in the News
- Sentinel: Dolman Retained After Disabled Woman Locked in Van
- Dolman: Cameras Can Prevent Nursing Home Neglect and Abuse
- Dolman, KCM Retained after American Airlines Plane Catches Fire
- Hancock, Dolman: Champions of Justice (2019)
- Update: KCM Client Recovering from Boat Explosion Injuries
- Dolman Represents Family of Man Killed by Forklift
- Actor G-Rod Retains Dolman in Civil Assault Case vs. Machine Gun Kelly
- SFLG 2018: Top Lawyers
- 7 Attorneys named to Best Lawyers in America 2018
- Hancock, Dolman: Champions of Justice (2017)
- Ryan: Broward County Mayor Should Be Elected
- Sentinel: 7 Firm Attorneys Named Best in America
- Firm’s Attorneys Active at Broward Bar Conference
- Ryan’s Advice to Trump on Chinese Drywall Imports
- Ryan: Ban Chinese Drywall Imports
- Sun Sentinel: Ryan on Perils of Chinese Drywall
- Letter: Ryan on Dangers of Chinese Drywall Imports
- Royer Backs State’s Findings in Fernandez Crash
- Sun Sentinel: Ryan on Safeguarding Seniors After Crisis
- Miami Herald: Campbell, Ryan on Education Funding
- 8 Firm Attorneys Named Super Lawyers
- Ryan Participates In Democratic Network
- Investigation: Fernandez to Blame for Fatal Boating Accident
- Yahoo News: Investigation Shows Fernandez Driving Boat
- Krupnick Campbell Named Top South Florida Law Firm
- Ryan Named to Board of Florida League of Mayors
- Krulik Co-Chair of Broward Bar Association Trial Law Section
Our Office Hours
Monday open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday open9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Thursday open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday closed --
Sunday closed --
As COVID-19 continues to affect our community and the world at large, Krupnick, Campbell, Malone, Buser, Slama, Hancock P.A. remains fully operational and has continued to secure tremendous recoveries for our clients during the pandemic.
Our attorneys and staff are working harder than ever, with full access to all resources necessary to provide world-class representation for existing and new clients as we have for more than 45 years.
For new clients, our attorneys are available for virtual consultation across a variety of platforms and will remotely supply you with all documents and information necessary to begin your pursuit of justice today.